Trubluefx ltd. is applying highest standards of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF). The aim of the Companies Anti Money Laundering Policy is to actively prevent the risks of these matters. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person opening an account.
We are under the obligation to report suspicious activities of clients relevant to money laundering and if we suspect any of our client’s has suspicious activities, we are going to report to the authorithies. Money laundering is the process of converting funds, received from illegal activities (such as fraud, corruption, terrorism, etc.), into other funds or investments that look legitimate to hide or distort the real source of funds.
Trubluefx actively prevents any actions that aim or facilitate the process of legalizing of illegally gained funds. AML policy means preventing the use of the company’s services by criminals, with the aim of money laundering, terrorist financing or other criminal activity. To prevent money laundering, Trubluefx neither accepts nor pays cash under any circumstances. The company reserves the right without any further explanation to suspend any client’s operation, which can be regarded as illegal or, may be related to money laundering in the opinion of our company.
Trubluefx will make sure that it is dealing with a real person or legal entity. Trubluefx also performs all the required measures in accordance with applicable law and regulations, issued by monetary authorities. The AML policy is being fulfilled within Trubluefx by the following means:
- Know your customer policy and due diligence
- Monitoring client’s activity
- Record keeping
Before we start any cooperation with you as the client, we will ask of our clients to provide us with the evidence of the identity.
During the process of registration, each client provides personal information, for example, but not limiting to: full name; date of birth; country of origin; and complete residential address. The following documents are required in order to verify the personal information: A client sends the following documents (in case the documents are written in non-Latin characters: to avoid any delays in the verification process, sometimes it is necessary to provide a notarized translation of the document in English) because of the requirements of KYC and to confirm the indicated information:
- Current valid passport
- National identity card (showing both front and back pages);
- Documents proving current permanent address (such as utility bills, bank statements, etc.) containing the client’s full name and place of residence. These documents should not be older than 3 months from the date of filing
In case the applicant is the company all or some of the following documents may be asked of you as our clients that should be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation or any national equivalent;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association and statutory statement or any national equivalent;
- Proof of registered address of the company;
- Resolution of the board of directors to open an account and confer authority on those who will operate it;
- Copies of powers of attorney or other authorities given by the directors in relation to the company;
- Proof of identity of directors in case he/she will deal with Trubluefx on behalf of the Customer (according to the Individual identity verification rules described above);
- Proof of identity of the beneficial owner(s) and/or the person(s) on whose instructions the signatories on the account are empowered to act (according to the Individual identity verification rules described above).
We actively monitor the activity of every client to identify and prevent any suspicious transactions. A suspicious transaction is known as a transaction that is inconsistent with the client’s legitimate business or the usual client’s transaction history known from client activity monitoring. Trubluefx has implemented the system of monitoring all transactions.
We reserve the right to suspend all or any client’s operation, which can be regarded as illegal or may be related to money laundering in the opinion of our company without any notification. Trubluefx has complete discretion to temporarily or permanently block the suspicious client account or terminate an existing client relationship. For more information you can check our Terms and conditions, also if you need any additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.